Tuesday, 28 October 2014
8 Signs He’s Cheating
1. A hound barks thrice at dawn.
2. Five knots in the old oak tree, within each one a clover be.
3. A prick of the needle bears no blood.
4. In the moss on the stone is the mark of the mare.
5. A loss of a tooth on the Kalends of June.
6. Five stones stacked high in the heart of the dell.
7. A youth’s head casts no shadow.
8. He doesn’t burn.
A good man burns. If his flesh is resistant to the flame, you deserve better.
Sunday, 26 October 2014
Thursday, 9 October 2014
The term incidents refers to major accidents, injuries, or deaths that occur at a SeaWorld Parks facility. While these incidents were required to be reported to regulatory authorities due to where they occurred, they usually fall into one of the following categories-
- Caused by negligence on the part of the guest. This can be refusal to follow specific ride safety instructions, or deliberate intent to violate park rules.
- The result of a guest's known or unknown health issues.
- Negligence on the part of the park, either by ride operator or maintenance.
- Act of god or a generic accident (e.g. slipping and falling) that is not a direct result of an action on anybody's part.